One day until the start of arguably the biggest bout of the summer. In the main event of UFC 264 live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night, Dustin Poirier will take on Conor McGregor, two of the best lightweight fighters on the planet. The first two matches in this rivalry were divided, with each team earning a huge knockout. They are now attempting to settle the score in front of the world’s eyes.
Poirier astonished many when he stunned McGregor with a spectacular second-round TKO in January, but he stunned even more when he chose a trilogy fight with the Irishman over a shot at the lightweight title. When Khabib Nurmagomedov announced his retirement to UFC president Dana White shortly after his victory, the belt became vacant. Now, if either man wins, they’ll very certainly face new champion Charles Oliveira later this year.
Things heated up during the press conference on Thursday when McGregor appeared to try to take down Poirier before the fight even started, throwing bottles of Poirier’s hot sauce into the audience. McGregor was up to his old tricks, trying to provoke Poirier into a verbal battle by insulting him, but the Frenchman never flinched in the face of the Irishman. Then, as the two locked gazes, McGregor attempted a front kick at Poirier, which he missed, and the Louisiana native returned the stare with a smirk.
A vital match in the welterweight division gets the co-main event slot on this jam-packed fight night when Gilbert Burns takes on Stephen Thompson. Former title challengers meet in a fight that might give the winner another crack at Kamaru Usman’s belt. Nearly seven years after the rivalry began, one man will raise his hand and claim mastery in it at UFC 264. The whole fight card is listed below, along with the most recent William Hill Sportsbook odds. Keep an eye on this page for the most up-to-date news, commentary, and information as the event approaches.
Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3: UFC 264 fight card, odds
- Dustin Poirier -130 vs. Conor McGregor +110, lightweight
- Stephen Thompson -155 vs. Gilbert Burns +130, welterweight
- Tai Tuivasa -135 vs. Greg Hardy +115, heavyweight
- Irene Aldana -120 vs. Yana Kunitskaya +100, women’s bantamweight
- Sean O’Malley -800 vs. Kris Moutinho +550, bantamweight
- Max Griffin -190 vs. Carlos Condit +160, welterweight
- Michel Pereira -170 vs. Niko Price +145, welterweight
- Dricus Du Plessis -125 vs. Trevin Giles +105, middleweight
- Ilia Topuria -230 vs. Ryan Hall +190, featherweight
- Jennifer Maia -190 vs. Jessica Eye +160, women’s flyweight
- Brad Tavares -165 vs. Omari Akhmedov +140, middleweight
- Zhalgas Zhumaglov -330 vs. Jerome Rivera +260, flyweight
- Alen Amedovski -135 vs. Hu Yaozong +115, middleweight
UFC 264: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3 info
- Date: July 10
- Location: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card) | 8 p.m. ET (prelims) | 6 p.m. (early prelims)
- How to watch: ESPN+ PPV ($69.99)
UFC 264 countdown
- Staff picks: Predictions for each bout on the main card
- McGregor, Poirier make weight for main event battle
- Campbell: Why it’s now or never for McGregor on the elite level
- Brookhouse: Three best bets to consider on this loaded fight card
- McGregor admits to looking past Poirier in January rematch
- Brookhouse: What a second win over McGregor would mean for Poirier
- Fellow fighters, celebrities give their picks for the main event
- White: McGregor an ‘all-time great’ with wins in next two fights
- Brookhouse: Breaking down each fight on the main card
- War of words continues as McGregor vows to make Poirier ‘pay’
- Campbell: Five biggest storylines to watch in Las Vegas
Who will win the third fight between Poirier and McGregor? And who is a must-back fighter? Find out today by visiting https://poiriervsmcgregor3.com/ getting comprehensive top choices for UFC 264 from a UFC insider who is up about $9,500 on MMA picks in the last year.